الخميس، 27 فبراير 2014

Bottle Genie , Husband and wife and their wishes


Tom and his hot wife were
playing golf when the ball
suddenly goes inside a house.
They enter the house and see a
broken bottle and a man.
Man: I want to thank you. I am
genie who was trapped for 1000
years in the bottle. I will give
you each 1 wish, and I will keep 1
for myself.
Tom: I want a billion dollars.
Wife: I want a house in every
country of the world.
Genie: Done. Done.
Tom : And what is your wish
genie?
Genie: Well, since I haven't loved
a woman in a thousand years, my
wish is to sleep with your wife.
Tom said: Emm Ok! You'll get us
a lot of money. I guess I don't
mind.
The genie took the wife upstairs
and slept with her for two hours.
After it was over he asked her:
How old is your husband?
Wife answers: 35.
Genie: Really? And he still
believes in genie stories!!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق